*1st CLASS OF THE DAY/EVENING:
- Please advice doors OPEN 20 Min BEFORE 1st class of DAY/EVE
- NO LATE ENTRY Everyone's experience matters, out of consideration to everyone's class experience, the studio space and time, entrance will not be granted after class begins. Please plan ahead and create time to get to class in time. We're all busy with much to do, create time to show-up on time and make it happen!
THINGS TO KNOW:
- SIGN-UP ONLINE (Download Our App THE MAIN BARRE) Please reserve your class online or over the phone ahead of time so we know to expect you! Walk-ins are welcome, however not guaranteed a spot when it comes to limited space, classes can fill up, scheduling is subject to change, so please sign-up!
- COME PREPARED Bring a mat, towel (yoga towel or regular if you'd like), bottle of water. We provide Sparkllets water dispensary for you to fill-up your water bottle or to grab a cup if you need. *The studio rents mats ($2). Members can sign-up for Monthly Mat Service for $10. First-time visitors get a complimentary mat.
ARRIVE EARLY Doors open 20 minutes before first class of day/eve. 1st time students please arrive at least 15 minutes before class to get settled in, align your vibe, set your focus for your purpose & intention of the class. Entrance will not be granted after class begins. *(The warm-up of each class is important, which is why we ask you do your best to show up on-time.)
- CLEANLINESS Practice Cleanliness when entering the studio, no shoes on studio floor please.
- HONOR SILENCE No cell phones in studio/on studio floor, please silence phones, and keep all phone calls outside of the studio, be present and ready to workout. Handle your business before or after class, create time to shut off electronics (including wrist watches) for class, so you can clear your mind, connect and be present.
- STAY IN THE ROOM Welcome to a place where it really is ALL ABOUT YOU! This is your class, your workout, your time to get what you need. It takes a few classes to get into the flow and get a good grasp on each workout, honor yourselves and your community, stay with your teacher! Please do your best to show up to class on-time. We're ready to help you meet your fitness goals, come with an open mind, be present, focused and ready with energy to workout!
- INJURIES If you have any pre-exisitng injures or conditions please advise your instructor.
- PUNCTUALITY Please refrain from talking during class. Please also do not enter class late or leave early, or during Savasana (final cool down in class), it's disruptive to others. Please honor and respect your surrounding community and the energetic space we share. Ultimately, this is a your class, come with an open mind, let go, trust and enjoy!
CANCELLATION POLICY & NO SHOWS:
The Main Barre’s cancellation policy requires clients to cancel a reservation at least 2 hours prior to the start of class.
- There is a 2-HOUR cancellation window policy. You may cancel a reservation online or by phone, up to TWO HOURS before the start of class with no charge/deduction
- If you cancel after the 2-hour cancellation policy/don't show up for a class you pre-registered for- you forfeit your class & you will automatically be charged a $5 no-show fee.
- To best facilitate the needs of our clientele, we want to make sure no one misses class when space is available. A $5 fee is to encourage clients to attend class or let us know 2-hours ahead of time so space is available for other clients who want to workout too! We also have instructors that prep class just for you, out of consideration to their effort and time please help us help you so everybody wins!
There are no refunds. Once a single class, monthly membership or class series package has been purchased, it cannot be be refunded or returned.
- 10 Class packages expire 4 months after purchase, no exceptions.
- Unlimited courses expire 30 days after activation
- Auto-pay membership – minimum 3 month commitment required and 8 day written notice (email only) required to terminate auto-pay.
- No credits applied for missed time/visits.
- Option to pause your auto-pay membership for $10/Month , Get 2 classes/month, 30 days minimum. Pause does not apply towards monthly commitment. Taking a month off, doesn't delete a month, you still have to fulfill your monthly contract commitment.
- AUTO-PAY will continue automatically continue monthly until 8 day written notice is given. It is the clients responsibility to give written notice to The Main Barre regarding all contract suspensions, terminations and/or changes.
- 8 day written notice (email only), required to terminate auto-pay. Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can terminate your contract early, with a termination fee of $100 + any pro-rated charges that apply to the billing date of your monthly membership.
All classes must be prepaid by booking a reservation online or you may reserve by booking a reservation over the phone. You may make your reservations 7 days or fewer before the class you have chosen. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the wait list. Please make sure to arrive on time to ensure your reservation.